Friday 10 June 2011

My First Blog !!

This seemed like a great idea at the time. 


Over the last few weeks I have been toying with the idea of writing a blog.


"I Know", I thought to myself, I'll share my general views and opinions on everything and anything that pops into my head, what could be simpler? 


After all I always have something to say about most subjects and I value the right to opinions even if they may seem like total gibberish, (mine included, I suppose...)

I've read some blogs that seem like they were very easy to write, it seems to me with some of them that you find a subject and off you go, waffle, waffle, waffle. Don't worry about substance, style, grammar or even if the blogs relates to the subject title. Simple.


I'll be great at that!


All I need to do is find a subject that I know something about and write my thoughts and views on it. Add a little humour and some "facts" from Wiki to "prove" my point and off we'll go.


Right. So what subject should I pick?


Should I talk about sport and my love for football, rugby, boxing, etc? 


Nah, loads of blogs about those over the web, I'd need to put a different spin on it to stand out. Let's walk before we run shall we.


What about my views on Religion?


I think I'll save those for another day...


Politics. Everybody has a view on politics, that's an easy topic. If Vince Cable is able to be an MP, I'm pretty sure I could post a blog about politics.


That is perhaps a little too easy...


How about my views on Facebook, Twitter and Social networking as a whole?


That's it, that's the blog subject that is going to see me burst onto the internet as the next best thing in the blogging world...




Now...






My mind has gone blank, where do I start ?




Perhaps this blog writing isn't so easy after all...





No comments:

Post a Comment